Welcome Special Guest!
Your Wine Country Experience Starts Here…
We’ll be sure to thank the Gracianna VIP who recommended you!
We are grateful to re-open on Saturdays and Sundays until further notice. The safety of our guests and team are important and we are following the Sonoma County Health Department and State of California guidelines.
Reservations are now required. Please fill out your request at right and we will confirm your visit. We can host up to 6 guests in a group.
We specialize in Sonoma County Russian River Valley AVA wines. You will receive one free tasting with the purchase of one tasting for $25 ($50 value).
Tasting fees are waived with the purchase of two bottles of wine per person or upon joining any of our Medallion Wine Clubs. (Two tastings waived with each new wine club membership.)
Have a larger group? No problem, we are happy to extend the 2 for 1 tasting offer up to 6 guests.
See below for what to expect at your visit.
What to expect:
Check-in for your reservation will be at the Tasting Room main entrance (the red barn doors). All tastings will be seated outdoors and we recommend you bring a hat for sun protection. Plan on about 90 minutes for your visit with us.
For the safety of our visitors and staff, face masks must be worn by all guests during your visit as you transition through the property before and after your tasting. Please BYO face mask. When seated for your tasting you don’t have to wear your face covering.
- Our team will be wearing face masks.
- All tasting tables will be cleaned and sanitized between each reservation.
- Our seated tasting areas are separated by at least 6-feet of social distancing.
- Disposable menus provided for single use.
- Common areas such as the restroom, door handles, and other high usage areas are cleaned and sanitized on a continuous basis throughout the day. We know you will be washing your hands when you come in contact with any surfaces that are new to you.
- We follow rigorous handwashing procedures between guest interactions and we are screened before each shift to ensure wellness.
- We may have to modify our policies if County Health guidelines change.
- From the “things will be different for a while department”:
- We reserve the right to refuse access or service to customers who display any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and/or are not wearing a face mask when away from their table.
- We will gently remind your group if you are not complying with social distancing protocols for other guests safety.