Thank you for your Gracianna wine order. We are grateful to receive the gift of your patronage and will do our best to continue to deserve it.
Wine Shipping Information
- Wine may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years old. In placing an order, the buyer represents to Gracianna they are at least 21 years old, and the recipient is at least 21 years old. (ID proving age may be required by the delivery service.)
- We ship primarily with UPS but can ship via FedEx upon request. Pricing varies by the carrier. Choose your preferred shipper when you check out.
- The carrier will email you the tracking number for your shipment. By law, wine shipments must be signed for by a person over the age of 21 and cannot be shipped to a PO Box. We recommend a daytime business address. Please include the phone number and email address of the recipient.
- If you’re sending wine to someone else, please make sure they know they must sign for their gift.
- IMPORTANT! Missed shipments are automatically returned to us by the carrier and you will be responsible for both the return and reshipment fees at the full rate.
- Shipments with re-routed addresses are subject to carrier fees beginning at $20.
- Shipping options are available to most of the fifty states and the District of Columbia. International shipments are not available at this time.
- Getting your wine to you is our top priority, but delays outside our control may occur in shipping and handling. If you need your wine to arrive by a specific date, please let us know. We will contact you if upgraded shipping options are necessary.
- Delivery in Sonoma County is free on orders of one case or more.
A Note About Shipping and Weather
Ground shipping is only offered seasonally. Warmer or colder temperatures (80 degrees and above or 40 degrees and below) may compromise your wine. To protect your wine shipment from harmful temperature exposure while traveling by truck across the United States in hot or cold weather months, Gracianna recommends shipping via cold truck to better ensure the quality of your wine during the summer and winter seasons.
And of course, we can hold wine for safe shipping during cooler weather.
If you have any questions, please call us at 707-486-3771 or email email@example.com.
All wine is sold in California and title passes to you, the buyer, in California; therefore, you will pay the applicable California sales tax of 8.5%. Should you need your order to be shipped, it is your option to authorize Gracianna to act on your behalf to engage a national wine shipping company to deliver your order.
Thank you for your patronage!