A Picture-Perfect Wine Country Setting For Your Photo/Video Shoot
The Gracianna Winery property, situated on The Miracle Mile of Westside Road in Healdsburg, Sonoma County, is the perfect location for your photographic needs any time of the year.
The vista incorporates the modern Tuscan-style Estate house, the open and breezy Tasting Room and Loft, and the Mercedes Riverblock vineyard that reaches close to the banks of the Russian River, the property offers multiple locations for your photo or video shoot.
From behind the elegant Estate house to the rows of picturesque vines, there are countless opportunities to catch the sun, the vines, the architecture of wine country, and the essence and the smiles of your subject.
Come to Gracianna to shoot your:
- Artistic: dance, music, stage
…Or any other special occasion
Shoot Options and Pricing
We offer hourly access as well as day rates for your shoot. In addition, we offer specially priced packages that include wine as well as wine club memberships, making your shoot a special value for you and/or your subjects.
We can work with you to create a custom package to suit your needs. Don’t see what you need? Just drop us a line and we’ll figure it out!
- Vineyard and Tasting Room: 4 hours – $475
- Estate House and Vineyard Tasting Room: 4 hours – $1500 (days and times limited)
Commercial Photo Shoots:
- Inquire for rates.
- Company must execute Gracianna contract and name Gracianna and Owners as additional insured.
- Contact us now for availability. Email Trini Amador at email@example.com (include your brand name, # of days of shoot/dates, concepts, etc.)
Gracianna Winery Overview
- 3 acres nestled among other world-class vineyards…vines as far as the eye can see!
- 1.25 acres planted to Pinot Noir (The Mercedes Riverblock)
- Hundreds of vines hung with medallions
- Rustic deck in the back of the property (there is no river access or view from the deck)
- Distinctive large gift sculpture in front of the house – emblematic of our focus on gratitude
- Grateful Gift Row along the side the vineyard with a one-of-a-kind photo perspective – you have to see it believe it!
- Generous rear wooden patio with tables and chairs for staging, sets, etc.
- Tuscan-styled tasting room (hours available to be mutually agreed)
- Tuscan influenced architecture by renowned architect John Pflueger
- Distinctive modern art collection
- Large patio veranda overlooking the vines
- Soaring 25-foot ceilings
- 60-pane glass-walled main space
- Inquire for access to interior estate house locations
Tasting Room and Loft:
- Unique concrete tasting bar
- Breezy & flooded with light, open at both ends
- Shaded outdoor patio
- Comfortable upstairs guest loft (it is possible to stay on property as an Airbnb Farm Stay)
- Archway for framing wine glasses/bottles with vines in background
- Morgan Bellinger
- Matt Bradle
- Michael Esitogy
- Aldana Fernandez
- Juan Herrera
- Tom Pflueger
- Renee Smith
- Kayla Sorci
Instagram-ready: #gracianna #grateful #gratitude #sonomawinecountry